Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. This is MAFEX. I've never seen them meet a deadline.

But according to amazon, I ordered the figure in July 2019. You would THINK that's long enough to get the toy made....it's been almost a year!

Exactly. This is MAFEX. I've never seen them meet a deadline.

But according to amazon, I ordered the figure in July 2019. You would THINK that's long enough to get the toy made....it's been almost a year!

Their first Star Wars figures were legit 6 months delayed and were still ****** lol.

We are days away from Black costume Dark Knight Returns' release date.

If it's been delayed, would they wait this close to release to announce a delay? I don't wanna get my hopes up, but it SEEMS like it's on track for delivery on time....

But.....Mafex gonna Mafex, you know?

Delayed a month

Sons of bitches...they waited til a week away to delay it. I have no doubt they'll delay it a few more months too.

Any word on Hush Batman and DKR Versions. BBTS says June I'm hoping it's true.

Any word on Hush Batman and DKR Versions. BBTS says June I'm hoping it's true.

They're delayed to July and I wouldn't bet on that either lol. Also due in July are Morales and Peter B Parker. Mafex typically works in order, although Thor was recently skipped then went back to, so I'd expect Hush next.

It's been sooooooo long since all these Mafex comic Batman figures went up for preorder I'm dying to get one in my hands.

They're delayed to July and I wouldn't bet on that either lol. Also due in July are Morales and Peter B Parker. Mafex typically works in order, although Thor was recently skipped then went back to, so I'd expect Hush next.

It's been sooooooo long since all these Mafex comic Batman figures went up for preorder I'm dying to get one in my hands.
Exactly we haven't gotten Batman Hush yet and then they start to announce other comic characters from there I would think they release their first figure. Watch us get Nightwing from Hush next. Lol

This is a surprise.

med1.jpg

I was thinking that myself, but a Batman Hush title character is kind of welcome lol. Nice to see a company finish a line. I have kind of imagined that preorder #s must be big for them. They haven't even released a single one of these comic Batman characters but they're going deep.

I sort of want the Hush figure. Never have bought a Mafex figure though so I’m not sure if the price point is warranted. To me it seems high for a 6” plastic figure that’s not mixed media. I probably would also want at least Batman to pair with him.

I'm going to end up getting 2 of the Hush figures. I loved the Jason Todd reveal back then and you have to have Hush. *sigh*

I sort of want the Hush figure. Never have bought a Mafex figure though so I’m not sure if the price point is warranted. To me it seems high for a 6” plastic figure that’s not mixed media. I probably would also want at least Batman to pair with him.

I'd say go for it, even if you haven't tried them before. This is the type of figure hardly anyone else will tackle I think.

Where are you guys ordering these from? I looked at Amiami but after shipping it doesn't seem like that great of a price difference when compared to some of the US sites.

Dark Knight Returns pushed out again til August now. Sons of ****ing bitches. This better be the best QC problem free, most wonderful 6 inch figure the world have ever seen.

Dark Knight Returns pushed out again til August now. Sons of ****ing bitches. This better be the best QC problem free, most wonderful 6 inch figure the world have ever seen.

What about Hush Superman?

Where are you guys ordering these from? I looked at Amiami but after shipping it doesn't seem like that great of a price difference when compared to some of the US sites.

I had most of them at Amazon Japan, but shipping costs seem to have gone through the roof for next year, so if it's something coming this year check them out. For Hush I went with HLJ. Savings are usually better if you ship multiple items to save there. You're also saving sales tax too over buying from the US since you don't pay that on imports. But one figure shipped by itself isn't tons of savings yeah, but $10 is $10.

What about Hush Superman?

Amazon Japan has it at August. But there's also FIVE other Mafex figures set for August right now. They typically do them in order, so the Hush and DKR Batmans will be first. I'd expect at least a 2 month delay on Superman.

Back