Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

Anyone here has the Hot Toys BVS Superman action figure and Mafex Justice League Superman action figure as well ?

I just want to see a side to side photo and compare the suit colors please.

Thanks in advance

Sideshow has no NRD on this, even though you have to click off that you understand their cancellation policy, and I'll get it relatively quick. Went there. Both TDK Bats, Hush Bats and Hush Supes on order so far.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Joker 2.0, looking good! supposedly shipping on the 18th, not sure if that's accurate but that was directly from the Medicom Toy blog site on 01/16/20

I have that Joker- I like it a lot! This is just a re-stock of it, I guess.

I actually really like that Catwoman. I don’t collect Mafex though and don’t need another line of figures. Tempting though.

They look so damn good it's making me reconsider buying the Hush Bats and Supes.

One thing that's glaringly missing is a Batman with an oval symbol though. I really hope they get around to one. I've been sick of seeing the all black bat for almost 20 years now. Give me the yellow oval symbol of my childhood already!!! (And capsule belts; no pouches.)

They look so damn good it's making me reconsider buying the Hush Bats and Supes.

One thing that's glaringly missing is a Batman with an oval symbol though. I really hope they get around to one. I've been sick of seeing the all black bat for almost 20 years now. Give me the yellow oval symbol of my childhood already!!! (And capsule belts; no pouches.)

Yes, that's the definitive Batman, imo. That's what he looked like for more than 30 years. Long ears, grey and blue suit, and yellow emblem.

Back