Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman looks fantastic and is a definite purchase for me.
I already have 2 of the Hush Batmen and one DKR Batman on preorder.
I wonder if they will produce a DKR Superman soon. Personally I would love to see them do a Jim Lee Catwoman and Nightwing.

Yep, I will definitely be getting that Superman!

Keep it up with the comic-based figures, Mafex! Keep it up!

yeaboiiii :hi5::hi5::hi5:
I'm comparing it to pics of Hush Batman to see if they share parts like the abs and thighs, since they're both in Jim Lee's style. After all, the original Super Powers figures shared parts between them, and even that recent NECA set did, so it's not unheard of if they're both built on the same buck.

It looks like it might, but I honestly can't tell based on just these pics. It doesn't diminish either figure if they do share parts....they both look amazing!
They do, pretty much everything, even part of the briefs.

A smirk face variant or something would be nice but beggars can't be choosers I guess. The cape is just genius, perfect length and wired, and such nice colors.

The Superman's face is a little off for me but I'm sure they'll be alternatives. I wouldn't be angry if they just went for a full Hush line.

At least it isn't his face when controlled by Poison Ivy with vines and stuff coming out of it.

Jim Lee Supes in general is angry looking most of the time, so it's accurate, I'm just glad his overall proportions and lines are softer and less angular than a true Lee's "Dragon Ball Z" look. But yeah, relaxed face or smirk would be much appreciated.

At least it isn't his face when controlled by Poison Ivy with vines and stuff coming out of it.

Jim Lee Supes in general is angry looking most of the time, so it's accurate, I'm just glad his overall proportions and lines are softer and less angular than a true Lee's "Dragon Ball Z" look. But yeah, relaxed face or smirk would be much appreciated.

They usually include 3 head sculpts. So neutral, grinding teeth, and maybe smirk, unless they include a red eye face instead. It could go either way. I'll take either one.

They usually include 3 head sculpts. So neutral, grinding teeth, and maybe smirk, unless they include a red eye face instead. It could go either way. I'll take either one.

I fear the laser eyes are a default on all Supermen, I'd take those laser eyes over Poison Ivy face tho. But yeah, those 3 are completely ideal. :pray:

Man I'm gonna start buying random bad guys and civilians for him to beat and save.

Hah! I was almost gonna mention you just yesterday in the Batman V Superman movie thread. Yeah, that one is still going :lol
That explains why I felt compelled to get back in :lol you summoned me here.

I expected no less from that thread :lol Quick update tho: I hate BvS and Snyder now, I am a different man.

That explains why I felt compelled to get back in :lol you summoned me here.

I expected no less from that thread :lol Quick update tho: I hate BvS and Snyder now, I am a different man.

:horror

Wow, what happened?

The context I was gonna name you in by the way was the Martha thing coming up - no BvS debate would be complete without a Martha discussion. I remembered you making me extremely paranoid that there was something obvious about it that I just wasn't getting. :lol

:horror

Wow, what happened?

The context I was gonna name you in by the way was the Martha thing coming up - no BvS debate would be complete without a Martha discussion. I remembered you making me extremely paranoid that there was something obvious about it that I just wasn't getting. :lol
I stopped taking myself and most stuff seriously, also can't stand the state of DC movies with the exception of the Joker, and it all started with Snyder.

Oh man, I just remembered that I led everybody on with that bs :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I'm sorry man, there's nothing :lol you can rest now. It was fun (and also really stupid from me) to see people trying to figure it out and it was just smoke, I guess I know how Hideo Kojima feels now :lol

A better man. Then, I won. :monkey3

giphy.gif

I stopped taking myself and most stuff seriously, also can't stand the state of DC movies with the exception of the Joker, and it all started with Snyder.

Oh man, I just remembered that I led everybody on with that bs :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I'm sorry man, there's nothing :lol you can rest now. It was fun (and also really stupid from me) to see people trying to figure it out and it was just smoke, I guess I know how Hideo Kojima feels now :lol

:lol :lol :lol

That was some fine trolling. It stuck with me till this very night

2Tl8VYY.gif

Yep, the figure looks great! I know the Ivy accessories are from the comic this figure is based on, but is anyone really going to display him with them, though?

That looks great. I also see that mafex has bumped their price from 50 to almost double. Has their quality improved? 100 bucks for a 6 inch figure is just not appealing.

Back