Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to decide if I wanna stick with the Mafex Spiderverse line or go for the HT:panic:

I had already preordered the first two Mafex figures well before the HTs were announced, so I'm pretty set with it but the HT are very tempting also. Even the Young Rich Miles looks good lol.

Gwen looks great, just awesome. And Spider|ham is a nice little surprise. Miles should be coming out next month, correct? I was looking at the Spider Verse Peter again and I do wish he came with a interchangeable “in shape” midsection and Blonde alternative head.

I'm going with the HT Spiderverse figures. Had the mafax Miles and Peter pre-ordered but cancelled them when HT announced. Don't need both scales and like them these in 1/6 more. Hope HT announces Peter B soon.

I added Spider-Gwen and Spider-Ham to my Private Warehouse on HLJ. Now we just need Spider-man Noir and SP//dr!

Gwen looks great, just awesome. And Spider|ham is a nice little surprise. Miles should be coming out next month, correct? I was looking at the Spider Verse Peter again and I do wish he came with a interchangeable “in shape” midsection and Blonde alternative head.

They're delayed until August and I'd guess they'll be delayed even further. Covid added another 2-3 months to most of Mafex's releases. Amazon Japan is saying the DKR Batman is supposed to come out early July but I doubt it, Hush Batman was delayed until August as well.

kS1dCbl.jpg

WhZtsmL.jpg

Brown suit Wolverine coming with shorter, curved claws! And a new unmasked head.

Attachments

• Edci0i3WkAE0SHq.jpg
    Edci0i3WkAE0SHq.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 166
Might have to invest in the MAFEX X-Men since I have the Haslab Sentinel coming next year

Pretty cool. Now could MaFex please put a pair of blue hands with those claws in the box! (I know, I can dream right)

dang still 14.5 cm though...wish they could shorten him for this, but I assume they are just repainting the body.

Whew. I'm relieved to see that. My Marvel Legends with custom head and metal claws is much much better and a fraction of the price.

Whew. I'm relieved to see that. My Marvel Legends with custom head and metal claws is much much better and a fraction of the price.

A custom head and custom claws + Marvel Legends figure are a fraction of the price? What did you use, paper clips for the claws?

What's the cost breakdown?

ML is about 20 bucks
the CoB claw are about 13 + shipping (5.50)
How much is your custom head?

I have the vintage wave wolverine and the most I would do is change out the claws for the CoB ones. If your custom head cost 20 bucks or more, than your custom is already at 60 bucks.

I have both the mafex and ml and I have to admit that the articulation on the mafex is just more fun and more flexible in terms of posing. That to me is worth the extra. There are things I like about both though. Hard for me to let go of any of them.

Back