Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we not gonna talk about how beautiful that unmasked head is [emoji7][emoji7].

Can't belive we gotta wait a year. Or the fact that none of this line has released yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nice, but I'm spoiled by the GG Statue:
Gentle Giant 80 Wolverine 001.jpg

With Wolverine getting made, I could see a classic Hulk with a first appareance Wolverine head sculpt as an accessory, similarly to how they included accessories and sculpts for different figures in The Dark Knight line.

I doubt we'll get a full 90s X Men team. I could see the full F4 team getting made, maybe the main Avengers, Cap, Thor, and Iron Man. Classic white, Clint Eastwood looking Nick Furry in his blue and white costume is probable. Same goes for Punisher.

It'd be cool to get the core JL members in classic costumes (sups,bats,WW,flah, Aquaman, Martian Man, GL (Hal).

If I got some spidey villains like hobgoblin, green goblin, mysterio, I could leave this earth a happy man

Are we not gonna talk about how beautiful that unmasked head is [emoji7][emoji7].

Can't belive we gotta wait a year. Or the fact that none of this line has released yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gwenpool was released. But yeah, this is gonna be a tough wait.

I just ordered the manipple tom holland sculpt and at first I'm thinking to get mafex spiderman comic ver, ya this is not mcu but I guess it should work still? Right? LoL

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Even of they are blue, a black sharpie and 2 minutes fixes that.....

Easiest mod ever....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Even of they are blue, a black sharpie and 2 minutes fixes that.....

Easiest mod ever....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I know you're being flippant, but best to say this for those that might try it.
I'd advice against using Sharpies for anything important. Sharpies are not archival and will fade overtime. Always best to use masking tape and acrylic spray paint and a clear coat over that.

I know you're being flippant, but best to say this for those that might try it.
I'd advice against using Sharpies for anything important. Sharpies are not archival and will fade overtime. Always best to use masking tape and acrylic spray paint and a clear coat over that.

Why do that when I can pay a custom artist $300 dollars for an awesome repaint? Noob. :monkey3

With Wolverine getting made, I could see a classic Hulk with a first appareance Wolverine head sculpt as an accessory, similarly to how they included accessories and sculpts for different figures in The Dark Knight line.

I doubt we'll get a full 90s X Men team. I could see the full F4 team getting made, maybe the main Avengers, Cap, Thor, and Iron Man. Classic white, Clint Eastwood looking Nick Fury in his blue and white costume is probable. Same goes for Punisher.

It'd be cool to get the core JL members in classic costumes (sups,bats,WW,flah, Aquaman, Martian Man, GL (Hal).

Would love a Jim Lee line-up of the X-Men. And Fury and Punisher.

A Jim Aparo style Batman would be incredible.

Back