MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you just trolling or...? I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I have no idea how you could possibly think the Mafex looks better.
266ef761496e4e6602b73bfdcb7ca721.jpg
45e8469f07814dde1b6bcbffd8b50b88.jpg
Hmm idk, the pics you posted make mafex Harley look pretty accurate, especially in the colouring

Hmm idk, the pics you posted make mafex Harley look pretty accurate, especially in the colouring
Huh? What pics are you looking at?

Yeah that Bandia Harley blows the Mafex out of the water.
SHF looks like Margot Robbie, Mafex isn't a bad figure per say, I mean, it's not Margot Robbie but it's not a bad figure.

Huh? What pics are you looking at?

SHF looks like Margot Robbie, Mafex isn't a bad figure per say, I mean, it's not Margot Robbie but it's not a bad figure.
The comparison ones by shadowguardian. I know the shf figure looks near perfect, but something about the mafex pics there just really match the movie ones to me, I got a feeling it's the colouring. The shf one is comparatively drab

...switch that Joker and Harley for MAFEX versions [emoji2]

Sent from my ALE-L23 using Tapatalk

I like the SH version, but I do have the Mafex dress wearing Harley preordered from Nin-Nin. In hind-site, I would have ordered it differently because also in that order was the purple trench wearing Joker from Mafex, unmasked Mafex Kylo, and revoltech Spidey and Venom. Since I ordered them with that Harley who I THINK is out in August, I won't get those other figures until she comes in. Boo.

That new Joker has a much better sculpt than the previous Mafex and the SHF.

New Mafex Ledger Joker is also better than even the Neca one, when Mafex puts effort into it...

Has the QC been improved from the disasters of Batman and Supes?

Can you expound on the quality control problems of Batman and Superman figures? I've watched several reviews on YouTube and they all seemed pretty decent.

Can you expound on the quality control problems of Batman and Superman figures? I've watched several reviews on YouTube and they all seemed pretty decent.
...my Batman was perfect. My first Superman had a loose hip, but the second one I bought had no issues :D

Sent from my ALE-L23 using Tapatalk

Where you around this place in the time of release? People here would complain about breakages often, instagram and facebook were full of them, and there were like 1 or 2 reviews that figures broke mid-video.

It was like the Neca Reeve Supes epidemic, there's a reason why Mafex has that reputation.

...my Batman was perfect. My first Superman had a loose hip, but the second one I bought had no issues :D
Didn't one of your figures break?

I've been on the boards, mostly as a lurker (and mostly in Star Wars), for years. But I've only begun looking into the mafex figures in the last week or two. Saw the Mafex BvS Batman at a comic convention. Really liked how it looked but wanted to do some research before I bought anything b/c I had VERY limited knowledge of anything Mafex, but seemed to remember them having a bad rep for breakage.

Kinda wish I had just chanced it now, cause the price was decent ($45 iirc) and now searching online he's getting tougher to find.

Guys might wanna be extra careful when you get your Knightmare Batman. This just happened to me:

Pretty upsetting. Think i was trying so hard to force the hands to grip the spear i didn't realize i applied too much pressure. Will have to fix it with some wire and super-glue. And after i was having such a good run with Mafex QC.

Figure itself is pretty stellar though. Great accessories overall.
DSC_0291.jpg

_20170616_152504.jpg

Been doing what I should've done to begin with and reading this thread from the beginning. So frustrating. The Mafex line looks like EXACTLY what I want for a set of DCEU figures. But all the problems with breakage and missing bits, wrong parts, incorrect assembly.... ugh. It seems like people are generally happy with the regular battfleck. I'm still undecided, but I may try out that one first and see how it goes.

Ideally I'd like all three Batman versions (the more I look at the knightmare suit, the more I love it), Superman, and the new Wonder Woman from her standalone film (assuming she actually is better than the BvS release, like the promo pics make her look). Anyone think they'll do a new Justic League Superman in his classic red and blue costume?

They should rerelease a Superman, since supposedly his costume will be brighter and more colorful, just like WW from BVS to WW.
But I'll wait until Mezco releases their JL Superman, I think their current BVS Supes is much better than Mafex, but they can improve it a lot.

Or hopefully SHF could also make JL figures.

I should get the Mezco BvS Batman too, since I don't like the JL version.

Guys might wanna be extra careful when you get your Knightmare Batman. This just happened to me:
Good thing it wasn't a joint, some glue will fix it right up.

Yeah, I'm not into the Mezco figures. Soft goods don't appeal to me on figures this small. And while mafex and figuarts are expensive, mezco stuff is just beyond what I'm willing to fork over for a 6 inch tall toy.

Back