MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre ordered them on HLJ with Mafex Boba Fett and Bank robber Joker. Can't wait to compare them to the figuarts.

Just pre-ordered Batfleck from BBTS. July is so far awayyyy :monkey2

How much is shipping from places like HLJ and AmiAmi? And how long does shipping usually take? I'm assuming they are both based in Japan?

Shipping is cheap, I believe around $10 for one of the fastest options with tracking number, even with shipping it's still at least $10 cheaper than BBTS.

They usually take around 1 or 2 weeks.

I ordered my Revoltech TMNT from AmiAmi last year, well packaged, well priced and shipped fairly quickly

How does HLJ take preorders ? do they charge immediately or is it the same than BBTS ?

HLJ pre-orders are like bbts pre-orders. No payment upfront and the option to cancel before it's in stock.

Ordered both batman and supes from Amiami.com. They are the same as hobbylinkjapan, no payment upfront, however I'm not sure if you can cancel pre orders.

It works out at around £25 per figure. £10 for EMS shipping. So even if I get charged £20+ for customs, it's still cheaper than buying a single figure from eBay or bbts.

I'd recommend to anyone to pre order these from Japanese websites.

AmiAmi doesn't take cancellations well, I've only cancelled twice but I hear they can ban you for doing it to often, so HLJ is my first option since I can cancel at any time, I usually don't but it's nice to have the option.

Then AmiAmi is my 2nd option, and BBTS is my last desperate option for imports :lol Haven't bought a single import from them.

AmiAmi hates canceling. I once ordered a figure twice by accident 3 months in advanced. Told them right then what the problem was and they sent me a nasty email putting me on a warring status, telling me that the next cancel request will result in the termination of my account.

Yup, it's beyond scary to cancel with them :lol

I am loving the capes on these 2, Batman's all tattered and Supes has nice wrinkles on the shoulders, I hope they work on their loose limbs and other QC I keep hearing.

236107.jpg

I think the gauntlet blades on the actual suit are the gold color.

Back