Mad Monster Party Uncle Boris Statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those are the Funko figures... not statues. You can get a complete set of both series 1 & 2 by Funko for $40 on ebay...

I've got one of those Uncle Boris pieces, he's one of my favorite collectibles. Just need to pick up the second edition of the Funko figures.
100_0376.jpg

I had this piece but it didn't survive when the shelf it was on broke. :monkey2

Great piece. I've never gotten around to replace it.

I really wish someone would do more memorabilia from Mad Monster Party. I'm surprised that there isn't any action figures concidering how many figures there are of the other Rankin Bass specials like Rudolph.

I have Uncle Boris as well but I don't have a pic of him of share with you, Monster. I love the Mad Monster Party and I'd buy these figures in a heartbeat -- just as long as they're not plastic toys.

I agree with Bonehead, I'm surprised they don't have more Rankin Bass figures. I do have these plastic 2" figures of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and friends toys and I've seen some 4-5" Rudolph toys as well but that's about it. I'd love to see better quality Rankin Bass figures.

I have Uncle Boris as well but I don't have a pic of him of share with you, Monster. I love the Mad Monster Party and I'd buy these figures in a heartbeat -- just as long as they're not plastic toys.

I agree with Bonehead, I'm surprised they don't have more Rankin Bass figures. I do have these plastic 2" figures of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and friends toys and I've seen some 4-5" Rudolph toys as well but that's about it. I'd love to see better quality Rankin Bass figures.
Funko will not be doing anymore Mad Monster Party Figures!:monkey2
Sideshow, How about you picking up the Mad Monster Party Lines?:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 PF & 12 inch!!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I had this piece but it didn't survive when the shelf it was on broke. :monkey2

Great piece. I've never gotten around to replace it.

I really wish someone would do more memorabilia from Mad Monster Party. I'm surprised that there isn't any action figures concidering how many figures there are of the other Rankin Bass specials like Rudolph.

Bonehead15, I sent you a pm.:D

Congrats, Monster. Every time I look at my Uncle Boris, it makes me smile. This thread makes me want to watch the Mad Monster Party again. I may have to do it this weekend. Thanks Monster.

Congrats, Monster. Every time I look at my Uncle Boris, it makes me smile. This thread makes me want to watch the Mad Monster Party again. I may have to do it this weekend. Thanks Monster.

You are Welcome Zoomaround!:D

I am glad I was able to make you happy.:)

I just watched Mad Monster Party again today.:D

Still to this day, It is an AWESOME movie!!!!:D

Back