Macu's customs/pix/whatever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macularius

Super Freak
Reaction score
My customs are mostly just predators and terminators, I don't usually work on aliens as they usually aren't in my area of expertise....

Here's a re-painted neca wolf predator's head:

000_0002-14.jpg

I re-did the entire head, as the big badly seam line in the middle was really bothering me.

Nice, shame about the stock paint on Wolf and that damned seam. The sculpt is great and to be honest better than the Hot Toys one.

Nice, shame about the stock paint on Wolf and that damned seam. The sculpt is great and to be honest better than the Hot Toys one.

I know, it was bothering me to a point where I just couldn't take it anymore. :panic:

At least it doesn't look as cheap now!

I mostly work on those little playmates terminators and NECA terminators because ones like HT are already expensive so getting them just to mangle up is out of the question for me.

Here's a 7 inch T-600 I made using 2 PM ones, the clothed legs are from the standard 7 inch 600 and the torso is from the bonus 600 that came with the lame john connor figure. I cut the torso off of the standard and cut the hip section off of the bonus 600, and glued the legs onto it. I cut the squinched up hands off of the bonus figure and replaced them with the ones that came on the standard. I then cut the pegs off of the ammo pack and glued them onto the back. After that I just got some rags and glued them to the midsection to make it look like most of the clothes on the torso had been burned and the paints were left mostly untouched. I then added some black paint washes to make it look weathered.

000_0002-15.jpg

000_0010-12.jpg

I took the glasses off my 12 inch pescadero by NECA:

000_0001-11.jpg

I'm not too familiar with the playmates figures but that T-600 you've done looks nifty. Hmmm, not so sure about the 12" Neca without the sunglasses though. For the first time I can see what Maulfan meant when he said that is a bit too stretched (the opposite problem to the HT T-800 head).

Back