Mace Windu Premium Format???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mace Windu is dope! Pisses me off when he dies. He totally whooped the Emporers ass. Mace Windu is one of the best Jedi's ever!

They should have used the shot of Mace running like a freakin girl. Mace is the lamest character ever!

Running when? When he was running toward Jango right before he cut off his head? Mace Windu was one of the most powerful Jedis there were. Second only to Yoda, as I recall. (At least before Anakin grew up)

I hope they make three more episodes going forward so I can see darth talon on the big screen! Please please. If not George Lucus then a new director. Please make it rated R for intense action, nudity, extreme violence and language. :)

Look at the reflection in the 1:1 Jango's visor. Is that a movie screenshot or a figure preview???

400120_press07-001.jpg

Nice catch! :clap

Mace Windu is dope! Pisses me off when he dies. He totally whooped the Emporers ass. Mace Windu is one of the best Jedi's ever!

While I wouldn't say the lamest ever, for being one of the top Jedi's in the entire galaxy with a unique colored lightsaber, he never really demonstrated it in his fighting style. Sure, he just charged at Jango and battled Palpatine, but there was nothing graceful or awesome looking to his style like every other main character who used a lightsaber.

that would be a cool display... bust on one side... mace PF on the other.

Though I'm not sure of the price tag though. :lol

While I wouldn't say the lamest ever, for being one of the top Jedi's in the entire galaxy with a unique colored lightsaber, he never really demonstrated it in his fighting style. Sure, he just charged at Jango and battled Palpatine, but there was nothing graceful or awesome looking to his style like every other main character who used a lightsaber.

Are you kidding? They way he beheaded Jango was all about style and pose. Go back and watch it again.

Back