Mace Windu Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've wanted to pick up a few of these...i know snowbunny padme is impossible to find but what about obi?

Obi's pretty easy to find if you look. One pops up on eBay every week or so. Just expect to pay around $200-225 for him.

And I just signed up as well. For $15, it's worth it. It'd cost almost that much for the double shipping and paypal fees if someone else got it for me.

So is it 100% confirmed that it'll be up tomorrow?

Obi's pretty easy to find if you look. One pops up on eBay every week or so. Just expect to pay around $200-225 for him.

And I just signed up as well. For $15, it's worth it. It'd cost almost that much for the double shipping and paypal fees if someone else got it for me.

So is it 100% confirmed that it'll be up tomorrow?

yeah i wouldn't pay that much for him but these have grown on me but I wouldn't pay over $100 for any one of them. :( i'll get mace just to be safe though.

it's on SW.com's website that it will but up tomorrow so I guess that makes it official.

These are so cool, wish I could afford the whole run. The OT based ones are cool too, but not as much as the ones based on the cartoon. What's the full line consist of? Is there a list?

-ARC
-Obi
-Anakin
-Asajj
-Grevious
-Yoda
-Roron Corobb
-Barriss Luminara
-Padme
and now -Mace
That it?

These are so cool, wish I could afford the whole run. The OT based ones are cool too, but not as much as the ones based on the cartoon. What's the full line consist of? Is there a list?

-ARC
-Obi
-Anakin
-Asajj
-Grevious
-Yoda
-Roron Corobb
-Barriss Luminara
-Padme
and now -Mace
That it?

Yeah. You missed one of the Yodas, though... the one on Kybuck (it's new).

dunno but 10am seems a tad early as they state friday afternoon

i think he meant PST so 12:00 Central, 1:00 Eastern but if they said afternoon in their time maybe it will be 2 Central/3 Eastern.

who knows.plenty of notice of call to arms for flippers.....might not last an hour :rolleyes:

Don't let the dolphins bother you man...they are just part of the hobby. I have learned to just enjoy. Try and get the stuff you want without losing any sleep over anything. :)

Don't let the dolphins bother you man...they are just part of the hobby. I have learned to just enjoy. Try and get the stuff you want without losing any sleep over anything. :)

the don't bother me as I've flipped stuff before to fund other areas of my collection, like I say there's being bothered by them & then there's be prepared for them :D

the don't bother me as I've flipped stuff before to fund other areas of my collection, like I say there's being bothered by them & then there's be prepared for them :D

Be prepared. I am coming for Mace.:lol

Back