Mace Windu Exclusive item

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why the severed heads?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
There's something about these severed heads I don't get. Why are these heads used as exclusive items? Mace and Kit never took the heads with them as a trophy or anything, they just 'detached' them from their previous owners, turned away and never payed attention to them again.
So, why the heads? Just, so people can pose the figures like in these short movie scenes?

Considering Luke was sculpted with an expression he has for like one second in the movie, I'm guessing yes.

For all we know, the head may not be included, only the helmet. So technically mace's exclusive may only be an empty helmet! :p

Customikey said:
I'll be posing my Mace with Jango's head at his feet. In essence, it will depict the truth: Mace done killed Jango, and killed 'im reeeaal good.

Almost as if to say: "Yes he deserved to die and I hope he burns in hell!!"

I think the time to order the figures has decreased as Sideshow has added more capacity to system. This means that the figures sell out faster if the demand is there. Kit Fisto sold out the fastest which was surprising. Han Solo took over an hour to sell through but the edition size was larger.

Mace has the potential to sell out quick. It would pay to be ready at 1 PM (eastern, my time) if you are planning on getting it. Plus since it is a holiday more people may be off in the US, like me.

I haven't seen the film in awhile, but didn't Jango's head come out of the helmet when it was "detached"? I thought I remembered seeing, if only for a a split second, two "shadows" flying in different directions...that would explain why the exclusive is an empty helmet.

Back