Lurtz has found his way home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordTiminator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Finally with the help fro PZ
Lurtz has currently complete my LOTR PF collection.
now the part that sux is my old lady left and everything
is in storage so I cannot even enjoy right now
but when I find a new place I will have all that matters.
Any single rich women out there

Finally with the help fro PZ
Lurtz has currently complete my LOTR PF collection.
now the part that sux is my old lady left and everything
is in storage so I cannot even enjoy right now
but when I find a new place I will have all that matters.
Any single rich women out there

Does this mean you're gonna quit bumping your overpriced sale thread that no one ever buys anything from? :huh

^lmao

I just got Lurtz Ex PF yesterday, the Berserker will be waiting when I get home.

Lurtz looks good with the Legendary Scale Uruk Hai next to it.

The Lurtz PF looks good no matter what. If SS made other LOTR PFs that I liked I would've kept mine, but since they were moving slow with the line at the time I saw no point in keeping him.

Yeah Lurtz def looks more badass now.

image004iu.jpg

Does this mean you're gonna quit bumping your overpriced sale thread that no one ever buys anything from? :huh

Please refrain from posting ignorant comments. Lord Timinator is a great seller. I have personally dealt with the guy and know for a fact he doesn't rip off anyone. I know what these pieces go for up here in Canada. What he paid for at the time was the going rate, and where the Canadian dollar stood at. If you look at his sales thread, it's in Canadian dollars. He also has things higher on certain pieces because he brought those items in at a time when our dollar wasn't doing as well as the US dollar. Remember that he's a dealer as well as a collector. The motive is to move most and not to keep. As a SideShow collector in Canada I found him to be the cheapest option in most case scenarios. I consider myself a consumer savvy collector. Understand the economics of the situation before you make your opinions public.

Last edited:
yeh its nice to finally have em, but it sux being in storage :thud:
cant enjoy the piece that way :dunno
but the next time displayed it will greatly be enjoyed :yess:

I'm really glad for you! I've been on the hunt for an Ex for a long time now. When I don't have the $$, you can find 2 of them on ebay. If I have the $$, nobody lists one. But I know that one fine day, he WILL be mine!!

Congrats!

Back