Luke's Custom Figures: Indy repaint on post #5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke314pi

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a ton of 1:6 customs planned, so I figured I might as well start my own thread. :)

Here is one I just finished:

Raza from Iron Man
raza03.jpg

raza04.jpg

raza05.jpg

raza02.jpg

He is based on Anthrapoid's excellent starter kit, with some of my own modifications.

More figures coming soon! :)

Last edited:
Re: Luke's Custom Figures

Looks great, Luke! I guess being one of the greatest Minimate customizers on the planet wasn't good enough? Will your thirst for power never be quenched?? :panic:

Re: Luke's Custom Figures

I customized my Hot Toys New Goblin figure to give him his scarred face appearance:

newgoblin1.jpg

newgoblin2.jpg

newgoblin3.jpg

newgoblin4.jpg

First I dremeled the area down, then I built it up with Apoxie Sculpt and textured/painted it. I think it makes the figure look more interesting this way. Unfortunately I have to flip it, as there is no way I can afford all of the upcoming HT releases if I keep him!

Re: Luke's Custom Figures: Scarred New Goblin on post #4

Sweet. Nice start. Like what you did with Goblin. Ballsy

Re: Luke's Custom Figures: Scarred New Goblin on post #4

My Sideshow Indy head repaint (on right), with another untouched Sideshow head for comparison:

indy1.jpg

This was a commission project, and I will be painting the other head soon. :)

That looks good, but I'd suggest hitting the eyes on Indy as well... I think your paint could breath a bit more life into them.

Back