Luke Skywalker - DX07 - ENDOR CAMO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One-Figure-Collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Starting Point (yellow swim cap):

Yellow Bath Cap I.jpgYellow Bath Cap II.jpg

May not seem spectacular for you at first glance :wink1: :wink1: :wink1:, but it really took me a couple of attempts to get this one right (Super Sculpey and Fimo soft became very brittle at the edges after curing, so minimum three samples got broken after baking, Modella Flex from Rayher was completely not applicable for the purpose, only Sculpey Bake and Bend did the job to satisfaction due to its elasticity; furthermore, only the yellow and black ones seem to work, eventually because of the pigments; white coloured ones of Sculpey B&B became again very, very brittle) ... :dunno:dunno:dunno

My question is, where do you keep getting the Luke heads? If you're the guy who keeps beating me out on eBay for them, can you skip the next couple of auctions so I can get one? :)

My question is, where do you keep getting the Luke heads? If you're the guy who keeps beating me out on eBay for them, can you skip the next couple of auctions so I can get one? :)

At the moment, there are very interesting offers from Chinese sellers for DX07 breakdowns, but the sellers still have zero ratings. Has anyone made experiences on that???

Back