Luke Skywalker - DX07 - AT AT ASSAULT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One-Figure-Collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is how far I got ...

Attachments

• RIMG1335.JPG
    RIMG1335.JPG
    738.3 KB · Views: 1,683
  • RIMG1337.JPG
    RIMG1337.JPG
    791.8 KB · Views: 1,622
Looking good so far. I like the cylinders on the ankle bandolier. Nice work on the jacket bits as well. Good stuff.

Looking good so far. I want one of those heads, but damn they're expensive! I assume you're going to be making the grappling gun as well? Haven't seen one of those yet in this scale.

1/6 Luke DX 07 AT AT Assault custom figure (almost) completed :)

1 White background small.jpg

Back:

2 back small.jpg

1a.jpg

Grappling Gun:

3 Grappling gun small.jpg

luke199mx7.jpg

With Lightsaber (Enterbay):

5 with lightsaber enterbay small.jpg

Hoth-011.jpg

Of course, any (even minor) comment is welcome! :clap Best regards

hi! awesome work!! this figure is defintely a favourite. great!!

thanks for the pics.

could you let us know which materials did you use?

hi! awesome work!! this figure is defintely a favourite. great!!

thanks for the pics.

could you let us know which materials did you use?

Hi,

many thanks for the compliments. Of course I can specify the used materials:

- tomy helmet dremmeled inside to make it fit to the DX07 head sculpt
- collar, epaulet made from colored foamed rubber
- jacket tailored from orange polyester
- flak vest crafted from plastic plate with white foamed rubber inside, for the different sections, a toothpick was wrapped in white tape band and brought to arc-shape
- hooks formed from metal plate to make up the insignia on the flak vest

Reading all this, it does not look too complicated, but in practice it can take a long long time to figure out the right way and procedure ...

Best wishes ...

many thanks. It is a high cuisine recipe :clap

Can't do it myself, but is a pleasure to look at your pics. :rotfl

Thats is very nice craftsmanship and ingenuity. Much respect for the work put into this. Wouldn't be able to tell it was a custom honestly :)

Many thanks for the compliments once more :clap, that gives still motivation for the steps ahead ...

Now just some update pics with ´safety belt´ (I am actually thinking of changing the complete one to a darker color) and the pocket for the life-support-unit ...

RIMG1336 small.jpg

RIMG1335 small.jpg

I´ve updated the rappelling gun (exchanged the head, added metal plate, etc.), but I am still not satisfied with it:

Rappeling gun revised.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great my friend! Very, very nice work. Where did you scoop up the enterbay lightsaber? I've been trying to find one, but haven't had any luck

Looks great my friend! Very, very nice work. Where did you scoop up the enterbay lightsaber? I've been trying to find one, but haven't had any luck

Thanks for the compliment, I purchased the Enterbay saber from ebay seller beee13 (located in UK) a long time ago who seems to be specialized in unique 1/6 scale stuff ...

Back