Luke is in the house

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mini Rock,
My statute is #1295. I didn't think to measure it but just eyeballing it, it seems to be 17". I'm not at home so if someone hasn't beaten me to the punch, I'll post the measurements later tonight.

Thanks Zoomaround. Measurements would be great if you, or someone, could do them. I have an acylic case waiting for it, and I just want to be sure it will be big enough for the Luke. :)

Mine will be here tomorrow. :banana I just got my notice, my first 1/4 scale, not to mention Star Wars.

FYI

Luke is approx 18" tall (16.5" w/ 1.5" base). The base alone is 5 lbs and is 8.5" x 9.5"

The ectro-binocs are 1" x 2"

Awesome! Thanks for doing that. Looks like I'll be ordering a new acylic case though...BLAST!

Looks pretty damn close though. Not as spot on as the GG Luke minibust, but much better than the gawd aweful Attakus Luke IMO.

True, that Attakus Luke, looks like a fisherprice toy. But for
$250. it should look a lot better then the GG Luke minibust.:\

I can agree with that, but GG's strength is in accurate likenesses, and I imagine the SS Luke overall is still an extremely impressive piece. :)

I might be wrong but those arent the best pics in the world and we know flash takes alot out of piece even the person that took the pics say they dont do it justice. I'll save my judgement until I get mine but to me it looks pretty spot on.

I wonder who'll be so lucky to get edition number #1977!!!!!

Pics pretty please my precious!!!!

Now, that would be awesome to have that number.:p I don't think I have that kind of luck though.

You're right Viking. Man I can't wait to get this! I don't care what number I get...I just want it. :D

The reason GG's Luke bust is more accurate, is because they scan images of the actor, whereas SS's Luke is a sculpt. So it's likely to be slightly different than his actual face.

Regardless, they did an amazing job and I can't wait to get mine. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town when he arrives. :(

Re: re

So GG scanned Mark Hamill 30 years ago? They borrowed Marty McFly's DeLorean or something?

Okay the pics are little rough, but the likeness looks pretty spot on. Hopefully I'll have mine soon.

Back