LUCY LIU WILL ''SHOW IT ALL'' IN NEW HORROR FILM..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madden821 said:
And they wouldn't have won the Academy Award had they kept their clothes on?
I wasn't saying they appeared nude in a movie to win an Academy Award. I'm saying that some Oscar winners, at some point in their careers, have appeared nude. That's two different things.

I'm an actor, and I can tell you that, for me, there are three factors that go into whether or not to do a nude scene.

1) The money. Oh yes, the money.
2) Does it serve the story, or is it just there for titillation?
3) Will there be any extreme close-ups on my no-no parts?

As of yet, I have not done any nude scenes, although I do drop trou in the show I'm doing now. But no skin. Know why? No money.:rolleyes:

carbo-fation said:
:lol If ever you do a nude scene the future Mikey, please DO NOT share it with us. :D

Yes, do not give us the time and name of the show in which you do that. do not video record it and post it on this board for all to see. do not do this, it's wrong right.......................

Okay, so her previous movie that she made the choice of baring it all was "Flypaper" Rent at your own risk, I know I was bored to tears, but knew it had a nude scene thanks to a Mr. Skin interview on Jonathon Brandmeiers show.

pfronz said:
...she is still putting herself out there to be objectified by horny teenagers...

There are plenty of horny adults she will be objectified by as well.

As long as she is being equally objectified....you know equality is important...:D

Asian Girls = no butt = very low finger of Doom potential.

This outta be an interesting trip the way this thread is heading....let's go. :lol

Seaward said:
Okay, so her previous movie that she made the choice of baring it all was "Flypaper" Rent at your own risk, I know I was bored to tears, but knew it had a nude scene thanks to a Mr. Skin interview on Jonathon Brandmeiers show.

ayep. the movie blew but seeing Lucy nude as a stripper was WELL worth it. she's so purdy

Shai Hulud said:
Asian Girls = no butt = very low finger of Doom potential.

Ah, so we've gone from perving over over the idea of a naked Lucy Liu to making narrow-minded generalizations about the physique of Asian women? We are so mature! :rolleyes:

Nothing personal guys but I think this kind of behavior is exactly why respectable actresses shouldn't do nude work. Are you showing any respect to Lucy Liu with your "BOOBIES!!!" comments? I'm well aware that plenty of well-known well-respected oscar winning acresses have done nude scenes. A number of them have done other things that reduce my respect for them as well. Winning an Oscar does not mean that everything that person does is henceforth right and respectable. And no, the genre of the film in question has nothing to do with my opinion.

I'm not trying to be prudish, I'm just giving my opinion. I've come to realize that all those women I oggled over when I was a teenager were simply objects to me and I was looking at them as a set of boobs, a butt and a face, not a human being. There's no respect in that. Even if that thought bears no manifestation outside of mind it shows a lack of respect.

Does no one else think this way?

Oh, and Shai Hulud, I only bring up the Asian women thing because I'm actually engaged to an Asian woman. I happen to think her butt is just fine. :D :monkey3

carbo-fation said:
:lol If ever you do a nude scene the future Mikey, please DO NOT share it with us. :D

Maybe he can cover his no no bits with one of his custom figures :emperor

I suppose the question we're all afraid to ask ............ would he use a 12" or a Premium Format ? :emperor

LordAzrael said:
Maybe he can cover his no no bits with one of his custom figures :emperor

I suppose the question we're all afraid to ask ............ would he use a 12" or a Premium Format ? :emperor

I think I'd have to use the Darkness bust.

No worries, guys. I don't think I (or you) have any chance of someone paying me to take my gear off on film. Having said that, if anyone lives in the NYC area, and wants to see a great musical (in which I am a lead), PM me, and I'll let you know the when and where!

Back