Lucas Francis Studio Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paris

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all i think these photos would be interesting to be seen by all so here you go.
This is a Lucas Francis terminator endoskeleton.I think it is still the most accurate and has the best chrome out there by far.The only think i don't like is the space on the knees between the two parts of the leg.
''Note'' that the cables on the neck are not connected right.

T2endoskull2.jpg

T2endoskull13.jpg

T2endoskull14.jpg

T2endoskull18.jpg

T2endoskull9.jpg

T2endoskull21.jpg

Cool! Is it 1:1? If so, is it a static statue or some parts can be moved (arms, head, legs, fingers etc.)? What is the price and edition?

Cool! Is it 1:1? If so, is it a static statue or some parts can be moved (arms, head, legs, fingers etc.)? What is the price and edition?

jkno, this is LFS Endo, not many were sold in complete form like this (chromed and assembled), more were sold in kit-form.
This is pre-SideShow Endo. SideShow actually acquired license and molds from LFS.
It is more accurate then SideShow, and it's not quite articulated, but I believe it can be posed.

These are not produced any more for a long time now..and yeah, it's 1:1!

i've seen several recasts of this thing on ebay. i was wondering who made it originally.

i've seen several recasts of this thing on ebay. i was wondering who made it originally.
Recasts were made by a guy named Dan Tait. He's a well known scammer.
His recasted kit is very very bad quality, and requires a LOT of work, while some parts are completely unusable.

LFS kit is considered to be "holy grail" of Endo kits, and so far, it's the best one ever sold.

Back