Lt0778 customs Warhammer 40k captain titus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: lt0778 kitbashes and custom figures ( update 6/27/12 joker & bane 99%complete)

ok fellas it's been awhile since i posted a update first up is my new joker i made my first one thinking i would never get a hano joker head. so before hano went rough i was able to get all his dc sculpts and joker was one of them i've had it since x-mas and finally got around to finishing it up thanks to the hottoys release of joker and the bbk clown i was able to get parts so here he is. comments always welcome.
103_5745.jpg
103_5746.jpg
103_5756.jpg
103_5747.jpg

Re: lt0778 kitbashes and custom figures ( update 6/27/12 joker & bane 99%complete)

next up is bane still need a belt and thinking about painting the veins green. was going for the new 52 look for him. i need to thanks elvis1976 for the idea on how to mount the venom unit. i went this rout for this cause i could not locate what i was looking for for this look but i like it so thanks seb for the idea also the paint in the tubes are sed idea also. the pants are from the great tony meis he did a awesome job on these. the rest of the stuff is from the internet i also made the wrist mechanism from scratch. comments welcome thanks,luis
103_5751.jpg
103_5748.jpg
103_5749.jpg
103_5736.jpg
103_5741.jpg
103_5738.jpg
103_5739.jpg
103_5742.jpg
103_5743.jpg
103_5750.jpg

and here are a few random pics
103_5767.jpg
103_5766.jpg

Damn man. I came in here to check out Bane and wound up going through every page (first visit here). I need to branch out and check out everyones threads. I usually hang in the same few.

Anyway, excellent work on everything. I love the work on Gunslinger Spawn. The mud effects are great. That Joker looks great and Bane is amazing looking.

Did you do the "Seb Tube Suck" method for the hoses? Great job.

Damn man. I came in here to check out Bane and wound up going through every page (first visit here). I need to branch out and check out everyones threads. I usually hang in the same few.

Anyway, excellent work on everything. I love the work on Gunslinger Spawn. The mud effects are great. That Joker looks great and Bane is amazing looking.

Did you do the "Seb Tube Suck" method for the hoses? Great job.

yea i did i got green paint in my mouth a-little lol!!!!!!! and thanks for the comments!!!!! i'm humbled.

Love that Bane! Nice job!

Bane looks great, what body is he on?

Really good work !!!

Bane looks great, very cool like that.
The BBK joker outfit is nice, I think buy it soon for do mine too.

Nice works !!

mmmh I see some similarity in that Joker and Bane ;-)

Great work brother!

thanks barney ross body i really like it.

Yeah, it looks great... I really wish HT would release that one like the did the standard muscular body.

Really good work !!!

Bane looks great, very cool like that.
The BBK joker outfit is nice, I think buy it soon for do mine too.

Nice works !!
thanks i had the ss joker clothes and their way too big the bbk ones are just right.
mmmh I see some similarity in that Joker and Bane ;-)

Great work brother!
yea i used your idea for bane really could not find what i was looking for the venom unit but this is perfect for the venom unit thanks for the idea and inspiration. your joker imo is the best one i've ever seen so mine is pretty close to that one, joker is my favorite rough and i only wanted the best one on my shelf. seb it's your world i'm glad you let us play in it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, it looks great... I really wish HT would release that one like the did the standard muscular body.
it would be nice if they did.

Bane looks great man. :clap If I might ask, what did you use as "gauntlets" (long part of the gloves)?
thanks for the compliment i used the sao feng from pirates of the carbine. their from hottoys i repainted them.

Last edited:

Bane looks Great!
I was wondering where the green shirt and orange vest on your Joker are from, I cant seem to place them....they kind of look like they are from 89 Joker, but opposite colors...:)

Bane looks Great!
I was wondering where the green shirt and orange vest on your Joker are from, I cant seem to place them....they kind of look like they are from 89 Joker, but opposite colors...:)

Joker green shirt and orange vest comes from the dc direct figure :wink1:

Time to bring it Luis, you've came you've saw, btw I've got something for yah very soon! :rock

Ski

Time to bring it Luis, you've came you've saw, btw I've got something for yah very soon! :rock

Ski

thanks ski i'll be waiting you da ma!!!!!!!!!!

what up when are u going to post something new bro i no ur working on stuff

Back