LSB Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which character would you most like to see as a new LSB?

• Captain America

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Colossus

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • She Hulk

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Abomination

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Archangel

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Cyclops

• Hercules

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • venom

• Spiderman

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Thanos

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

Hulksmashed

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there are a few LSB threads already, but I wanted a more formal count of what character you would most like to see next for a LSB. I just put together a list that I thought might be interesting, but feel free to write in your vote.

If anyone has an obvious or an extremely worthy addition, I am not adverse to modifications to the poll.

I want to vote Cap but after thinking about what Thanos would look like.....that is my choice.

There are many characters I want. Captain America and Spider-Man I need.

I voted for Cap. Hope to see him at SDCC.

I know there are a few LSB threads already, but I wanted a more formal count of what character you would most like to see next for a LSB. I just put together a list that I thought might be interesting, but feel free to write in your vote.

If anyone has an obvious or an extremely worthy addition, I am not adverse to modifications to the poll.

No offense, That poll of yours is kinda weak. Wheres Namor, Hawkeye, Galactus, Dead Pool, War Lock, Kang, ect. I know the polling feature is limited, but there should just be a thread where someone takes count. Sort of like what they did over at gentlegiantcollectors. But they made a dedicated site instead of a thread.

No offense, That poll of yours is kinda weak. Wheres Namor, Hawkeye, Galactus, Dead Pool, War Lock, Kang, ect. I know the polling feature is limited, but there should just be a thread where someone takes count. Sort of like what they did over at gentlegiantcollectors. But they made a dedicated site instead of a thread.

A 1/2 scale Galactus would be as big as a car! :lol:rotfl:rotfl

I agree with you. I chose some fairly main stream characters but there are a TON out there. I threw She-hulk in there for a different reason though. I would like to see a female LSB, and she was the only female character that sprung to mind that was a more dynamic look.

I would love to see a hawkeye, adam warlock and or warlock, the Lizard, Mysterio, Carnage, Winter Soldier, The leader, gambit, Beast, the blob, white queen, war machine, deathlock, pheonix, fing fang foom, doctor strange.....the list goes on and on.

Galactus would be FREAKIN awesome as would a sentinel, but the size would be rediculous.

I don't think that the LSB are all completely in scale with each other anyway.

I don't think that the LSB are all completely in scale with each other anyway.

True... but a few inches to a foot difference being cancelled out is a lot different then 100ft difference just dissapearing. That being said...I would forgive it! :wacky

Back