LS Wolverine Bust - Pre-Prod Sample is up on EBAY now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since this is a pre-production bust, does the final production will not have a cigar ?possibly?

damn.
personally I think it awesome.
Mug-wise it looks like the same Wolvie as in the VS Dio. Which is pretty cool

love the battle damage on the shoulders

the reason I asked because since the Mary Jane Pre-prod did have the suds and the final prod. doesn't, that tells me that the prod. LB Wolverine will be missing something compared to the pre-prod. bust.

question is, what?

cigar?
color scheme?
battle damage?

I dont think theres going to be any difference in this one TOE.
I think you just get the luxury of getting one much earlier than anybody else.
and an un-numbered preproduction piece also of course

i hope they ditch the battle damage on the prod piece. i also hope they put him in brown instead of blue. lol i also wish he was wearing the mask .

I don't know OCC

this is the title of the auction:

Wolverine Bust - Pre-Production Sample - UNIQUE

don't tell me that the only unique part of this bust compared to the final production bust is un-numbered?

I hope not.

well, i guess we'll find out in couple of days. I'll take some pics at the comic con and see what the diff. is or not.

You like everything. :lol:D
Not true, I hate the dog in your sig!:emperor :lol

It's like Occulum says, this guy looks JUST like his Vs. Dio counterpart which looked awesome. A lot of people say the CM Jack Sparrow looks like s#!t, does that make you like it any less? Yet, I like that too, believe it or not there are some things (mostly DC and Buffy) that I don't like! :D

Get your ass on AIM, I need to holla at you!

Back