Love And Mercy - Brian Wilson biopic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronFingaz

GO CELTICS!!!
Reaction score
The life of reclusive Beach Boys songwriter and musician Brian Wilson, from his successes with highly-influential orchestral pop albums to his nervous breakdown and subsequent encounter with controversial therapist Dr. Eugene Landy.

I am very excited about this. Dano seems to absolutely nail mid-60's Brian.

The jury is out on Cusack. I can't wait for Brian's new album in April too.

I am very excited about this. Dano seems to absolutely nail mid-60's Brian.

The jury is out on Cusack. I can't wait for Brian's new album in April too.

As soon as I saw Iron's post, I immediately thought of you. I'm not sure about Cusack either. He's a good actor, but he doesn't look the role like Dano does.

As soon as I saw Iron's post, I immediately thought of you. I'm not sure about Cusack either. He's a good actor, but he doesn't look the role like Dano does.

In Cusacks defense, Brian in the 60's and Brian in the 90's really kind of was two different people. So my mind is open to the possibilities.

In Cusacks defense, Brian in the 60's and Brian in the 90's really kind of was two different people. So my mind is open to the possibilities.

Beau Bridges could play him now. He'd have to trim those awful eyebrows of his though. :lol

Back