• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of JLU on ebay (plus some other DC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh crap, onlyif i didnt have my hands full with pre orders, i had about 30 of these bought locally here in India, would have loved to get some more, anyways if u havent any luck selling ill keep in touch when i can spare some dough, this is like least of my priorities this year but yeah i wanna get them all some time on good deals

I've got a few left, and I'll be relisting them sometime in the near future. I tried to sell them as lots, so I'm going to list them individually next time around.

For now, this is the last day for my odds and ends auctions for anyone else interested:

Any to anybody else interested, this is the last day for my odds and ends auctions. Check them out here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/rexmason/m...492&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Back