LOTR Trilogy Theatrical Re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just assuming Ween going off this quote from TORN..

Make sure you arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of time as rumor has it there will be some great LOTR themed content, a special message from Peter Jackson from The Hobbit set, and you might just see something completely unexpected!

I was hoping for you guys that the LOTR themed content would be giveaways.
Something unexpected HAS to be a clip from the Hobbit.surely??

I plan on being there waaaaaay early anyway, so hopefully this is true.

I'm not going to get home till midnight for the next three tuesdays then! Oh well, it's worth it... I hope we get a little taste of The Hobbit in the previews. :yess:

Heck yeah!! Gonna be a blast. Honestly, if ROTK started earlier than 7 I'd go see it and then a midnight showing of Transformers 3. :lol We're supposed to get a message from the set so we might.

I'm excited to sit down in the theater once again to see these. It really is something that means a lot to a lot of us I think.

For some reason I'm getting all nervous and giddy. :lol

The end of the work day can't come fast enough. I am even tempted to bring Sting or Aragorn's Ranger Sword to the show, but I'd probably get tossed for bringing a weapon! I'll stick with the elven brooch or the one ring tonight!

Back