LOTR Trilogy Screening in Austin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WISH I could attend this... I've sat through the Trilogy twice and LOVE doing it!
The last time was this past summer with Pordey2 and Battletroll in Santa Monica. :rock

But... it was also advertised with the EE of ROTK but that's not what was shown. They had the theatrical cut and we were massively disappointed since none of us has seen the EE on the big screen.
5.gif

The theater owners explained that because it was never shown in theaters, they weren't able to secure a copy.

So... PLEASE let us know if they show the EE and then I will contact the theater here because they promised to show the ROTK EE if a copy was attainable.

5.gif

I'm not flying all the way to Texas to watch The Lord of the Rings when I can enjoy the series in the comfort of my own living room and pretend the Ramen I'm eating is rabbit stew. Easy pass. :lol

I would have SO done this had I known about it! :monkey2 Alamo Drafthouse rocks, and I bet this was awesome! It says they do this every year, guess I need to get on their email list so I get notified when they do it next year. :banana

i'd love to see it all at once on a big screen and i wouldn't have minded visiting austin but there's no way i could have made it out there. maybe when the little ones are old enough to see the movies i could take them to something like this.

i'd have to make sure i actually slept the night before so i wouldn't sleep through part of it.

I didn't see this until today... Austin is far, but not outside of the realm of possibility. I'll be keeping my eyes open :rock

Back