LOTR PF Requests to Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodiak8658

Super Freak
Reaction score
How about something positive? In this thread, tell Sideshow what LOTR PF polystone and mixed media statue you'd like to see made. The item needs to be polystone above all, with additional media as a bonus.

I would like to start with a full size, 27" TREEBEARD statue. One of the best characters and only explored in bust format by Sideshow.

What's your request?

I would like a PF of a Ringwraith from the first movie.....perhaps a polystone of the Mouth of Sauron on his horse. Those I would buy.

I would love to see an armored hero character like Eomer or Theoden come next. I hope that the long delay between announcements is due to the complexity of the armor in the next piece. But at this point, the less complex fourth piece in line may pass up the third and get announced first, as I suspect happened with Luke & Yoda beating Boba Fett in the Star Wars line.

Also, Boromir is very high on my list of most wanted LOTR PFs. His costume would look fantastic, and he would be a logical companion to the existing Lurtz.

I have seen plenty of Gandalfs and Aragorns and Legolases (Legoli?) so they don't interest me as much, but I suspect that they are high on the list of most people so we will probably see them sooner rather than later. But I am much more interested in characters that have been under-represented so far--I would take a Faramir or Fountain Guard or Easterling PF over some of the more oversaturated characters any day. (Although I eventually want the entire Fellowship in PF form.)

But of course, I would take ANYBODY right now. If any other line went over a year with no activity, we would just assume it's dead and move on. But the potential for LOTR PFs is so vast that we keep holding out hope for another announcement. I really did think we would get news at Toy Fair, but the wait continues...

The Fellowship of course.

Outside of them, Saruman ( with staff ), an Orc or two and wraith would be cool.

While Theodin and Eomer have cool costumes I hope they are not close to being next as they would be a pass for me making it even longer before I'd get MY next PF.

Treebeard with Merry and Pippin would be a cool diorama, make it in scale with Frodo/Gollum and it would be about the size of a PF.

Did somebody say Faramir in Premium Format?

I absolutely could not resist that, but I would have no possible way of getting it unless I found a job really quick. But hey, for Faramir--it's worth it. Oh, and in ranger garb, please.
:D

Darklord Dave said:
Treebeard with Merry and Pippin would be a cool diorama, make it in scale with Frodo/Gollum and it would be about the size of a PF.

DROOOOOL :google

Darklord Dave said:

And the next diorama could be a companion piece for Shelob and the spiderweb wrapped Frodo featuring Samwise, an LED lightup Morning Star, and a blue glowing Sting poised for a strike against Shelob.

kodiak8658 said:
And the next diorama could be a companion piece for Shelob and the spiderweb wrapped Frodo featuring Samwise, an LED lightup Morning Star, and a blue glowing Sting poised for a strike against Shelob.

I don't think they will make anything which is THAT close to the SSW polystone line to begin with... But somewhere down the line - yeah!

:chew

Either a Ringwraith or Theoden/Eomer for me please... Then the rest of the Fellowship in quick succession...

Outside of all the typical expected pieces, IMO a
RIDER OF ROHAN would be incredible. I feel that the Rohirrim stand for so
much in the books/film that they are way under represented ,in fact None have ever been made in any format. A rider of rohan on horseback with shield of rohan and spear and the armour would be priceless....
What do u guys think?

I really want the Fellowship but i would not say no to a Witchking in trueform.:D

Back