LOTR Cave Troll LSB Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjcollectible

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys I don't post much, but wanted to get your opinions?I see this LSB time and time again for $1800-2000. How much in your own personal preference would you be willing to pay for it.New from SS was $299 with and edition size of 750. Thanks in advance..

View attachment 41530

Hi guys I don't post much, but wanted to get your opinions?I see this LSB time and time again for $1800-2000. How much in your own personal preference would you be willing to pay for it.New from SS was $299 with and edition size of 750. Thanks in advance..

View attachment 41530

600 in my opinion...it is a great bust

One sold on eBay today for $400 after five bids. Anyone asking $1800-2000 is going to have to lower their price about 60-75% if they actually want to sell it.

Yeah this is a superb bust imo the best in the LSB line, but $1800 is way over the top i would say $500-$600 is a more realistic price.
Good luck if your after one you wont be disapointed.

I was also considering one of these but it seems pricey at 2000.

anybody know what is the scale of this?

K.

I have seen some of the crazy asking prices on ebay, as I have been hoping to add one of these to my collection some time down the road. Some auctions have 2000-3000 asking prices, but I think I would max out at around $600.00. I had wanted to get this, figuring that a Cave Troll would be a long shot in the Premium Format line, but I think I will wait for a Cave Troll (movie version, not a videogame Snow Troll) Maquette. I hope that my patience pays off. I love the look of the Cave Troll bust, but I would prefer the full figure as a maquette if possible!

This is one hella'va sculpt! But some of the pricing on Ebay is way outta whack. Be patient, but get it when the price is right.

Is there a for sale section on this forum? I just purchased a cave troll legendary scale after hunting for one for a while...unfortunately, I didn't do my homework and he's too big for any of my shelves and cabinets. I wanna list this guy for sale here. Already listed it on the "bay" under my same user ID. any advice on how to post on this forum for sale? thx.

K.

Disregard last post...found the "for sale section"...unfortunately, I can't post it for sale because I have less than 50 posts to this forum...shucks...all my years of lurking doesn't count...=)

K.

Back