LOTR : Battle for Middle Earth II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BFME kicks some serious a$$. It is an awesome strategy game akin to Starcraft. I usually play the expansion version The Rise of the Witch King b/c one gets some new character types which is always a good thing. I also have the BFME keyboard which makes the gameplay more intense :rock

img0214sw0.jpg

I finished the first one and was going to play BFME II right after but I just never got around to it. I don't think I've ever installed it and I bought it on opening day. :rolleyes: :eek:. But I don't know if I could play anyway. I just can't pull myself away from Gears.

Actually I just realized you're probably talking about the 360 version. I only have the PC version.

I finished the first one and was going to play BFME II right after but I just never got around to it. I don't think I've ever installed it and I bought it on opening day. :rolleyes: :eek:. But I don't know if I could play anyway. I just can't pull myself away from Gears.

Actually I just realized you're probably talking about the 360 version. I only have the PC version.

Yeah, we were talking about the 360 version. You can get it on the 360 used for probably $15 now.

Back