LOST SEASON 2 DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked it up this morning and I've got to tell you I love this set. The extras are really good, "the lost connections" are brilliant. You can view every connection between every character and how they connect in some way or another. This dvd set is well worth every penny and in my opinion out-does season 1 as far as extras and layout goes.

Oh and by the way I got it on sale at Target for $37.99 + $5.00 gift card (if you buy it before Saturday) ... sure as hell can't beat that for what this set gives you!

I got in lined up in my Netflix account. My friend is also going to pick it up today so I can borrow it from him if need be.

Lost party at my crib Oct. 4!

The LOST Connections is very cool.

My wife and I watched all the deleted scenes, other flashbacks, and bloopers last night. We'll probably start watching the season from the beginning over the weekend.

:cool:

Agent23 said:
The LOST Connections is very cool.

My wife and I watched all the deleted scenes, other flashbacks, and bloopers last night. We'll probably start watching the season from the beginning over the weekend.

:cool:

The "Lost Connections" feature has my wife convinced that her theory about Claire being Jack's sister is true.

Tom, did you make your way thru the entire Connections?

I haven't yet.

Any real suprises?

SPOILER:

The one that was pretty cool that I saw was that the woman Sawyer conned was the same woman who read the winning lotto numbers on Hurley's ticket.

I never noticed that before.

Got mine yesterday. Haven't had a chance to sit down and watch any of it yet though.

tomandshell said:
The "Lost Connections" feature has my wife convinced that her theory about Claire being Jack's sister is true.

Hmmm...interesting. I thought the same thing when Jack's dad was trying to get into the Aussies' house. Let's just hope they don't pull a Luke/Leia and make out. :chew :chew

congerking said:
Hmmm...interesting. I thought the same thing when Jack's dad was trying to get into the Aussies' house. Let's just hope they don't pull a Luke/Leia and make out. :chew :chew

Correction: Let's hope they DO!!!

:monkey5

But no, Jack will be getting a new love interest among the Others this season, who will comfort him when Kate and Sawyer get it on during the first few episodes of their captivity.

I'm getting these from Netflix. Watched the entire first disk the same night I got it. I'll hopefully be getting disks 2 and 3 tomorrow. This is just such an amazing show. I can't wait for the next season to start.

Back