Lost McFarlane figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the McFarlane line did "officially" get canceled huh? So, no Series 3? Or the Oceanic plane dio?

Too bad the other series got cancelled before Ben and Sayid and Desmond came out.

Ben and Desmond will be on "Unofficial Series 2" and you can swear the likeness will be better than what McFarlane would have done :D

Just wait and see, you don´t have to believe it yet ;)

They canceled it!!!! Nooooooo!!!! I really wanted a Ben figure! Does anyone know why they canceled the line!?

charliespawn.jpg

Ummm...wasn't this one voted WORST ACTION FIGURE EVER in some poll?

It looks quite good, but apparently it has one point of articulation...

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Arms and head are articulated if I remember right.
That is one of my favs from my collection, actually, I guess it´s truth that thing about opinions being like ^^^^^^^s, lol

Ummm...wasn't this one voted WORST ACTION FIGURE EVER in some poll?

It looks quite good, but apparently it has one point of articulation...

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Yeah, but, these figures weren meant to be set-up and left that way. They even came with a backing that attached to the base, to finish the scene.

The likeness on the Series 1 line was very good I thought.

Series 2 wasn't great, but, the likeness on those was Ok also.

Too bad McFarlane isn't doing anymore. But, I don't think they were selling that well either. You can go to Toys R' Us or FYE and still see Jack or Hurley from Series 1 or Sawyer or Eko from Series 2 warming the shleves.

Last edited:
Pics of the first "test" castings for SERIES 1!

For anybody interested... I posted the pics of the first "test" castings of the LOST Unofficial Series 1 figures: Juliet Burke & Daniel Faraday.

You can check all of them here

Some samples:

Back