Lost in Space Netflix Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 episodes in and aside from some blatant product placement the show is lots of fun, solid performances and some of the best special FX/CGI I have ever seen in Television.

It's nice to see a take on the future that's not a 100% depressive grittiness, that's one aspect of the show that I really enjoyed.

Keep watching..there are more flashbacks to John that define the difference between the original and rebooted portrayal. It was a bold move to change the relationship between him and the family but I see that the directors wanted the viewers to relate to how families aren’t so much the cookie cutter 60s glam family of old tv.

It was harsh I thought at first, but it is common in most families in the past decade.
Good take, thanks for the info.

Is this kids friendly? Does it have a rating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The finale is of course was designed by the directors decision to see if they get a response to renew for season 2 ..I will say it’s a definite cliffhanger and I hope we do see a S2

Watch the series guys, if Netflix and the producers get enough of a response, and it will get renewed because I really want to see it continue :lecture

Been watching this over the weekend. Very well done show, although like all of these Netflix series it does get dragged out a bit. Really nice update and revisualization on on pretty much all fronts. In particular I really like how Don West and Dr. Smith were rewritten. The family is also well cast, and the robot is quite cool. So much better than the movie reboot, which did have a couple of bright spots.

What, no ranting about women in men's roles or beta males cause there are females shown in strong roles?

This forum is so inconsistent.

Watched a couple episodes, it's ok, I'll watch more.

Robot reminds me of Mass Effect robots.

Watched 4 episodes last night.
It was very hard to sit thorugh the first one... such a draggy mess.
Thankfully as soon as Robot shows up it picks up the pace.
Love the setting, story and chacters so far.

The only thing I do not like is how bland and annoying the music is.
There's just too much of it and it's too damn cheesy, at least in the first two episodes.

I do like that Robot is practical, adds an oldschool feel to it and makes him look good in day light (CGI never ever looks that real) and more relatable. But it's def not the best effect ever, there's a lot of shots where they didn't even try to hide the man-in-a-suit aspect of it. Tho puppet fingers are the only immersion-breakin' parts. Overall, half of it should've been CGI'd in post but I'll take it as is.

There's some seriously bad acting in this.

The kid playing Will looks like he's perpetually in a daze from getting hit in the head really hard.

6 episodes in and its solid. Lots of unneeded drama and not enough "practical" thinking with such smart individuals, IMO. Definitely get a Mass Effect vibe, which I like.

I just finished. I really enjoyed the series. Netflix continues to impress me with the shows they develop. I watch more on here than network television.

Back