Lost in Space - Maureen Robinson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painful as it may be, the last I heard the figure series was still on. Overseas factory delays and the like notwithstanding, Don was/is still planned for release. If I recall correctly he was next, followed by the girls followed by Will and the Robot. I, like you guys do so wish that there was a quicker release on these but am glad knowing that they will at least be a complete set one day.

Like I wrote on page 2, I've tried to email Robot Factory (the official pre-order store for these figures) only to have all mail bounce back (so I don't even know that the store is active). Last year I bought all available figures on eBay from a seller who turned out to be Charles Eugene, who has something to do with SciFiMetropolis (check their site for his name on the front page). I asked him the future of the LIS line and he acted like he had no knowledge and wasn't associated. I also wrote to SciFi Metropolis and Amok Time asking about the line and never heard anything.

They really need to interface with the public if they want to sell stuff. At least a simple update on the website so we know they are still alive.

Sean

Ok, I'm on page one so I can't be certain what page two you speak of but, as I said:
the last I heard the figure series was still on. Overseas factory delays and the like notwithstanding, Don was/is still planned for release. If I recall correctly he was next, followed by the girls followed by Will and the Robot.

Ok, I'm on page one so I can't be certain what page two you speak of but, as I said:

I guess you can set how many posts show per page. Mine is set to the default so it shows that this thread is 3 pages long (hence my reference to page 2).

I just read on a model building forum that Sci Fi Metropolis lost their Irwin Allen license. This might explain things.

Sean

I wish another company would acquire the license and produce worthy versions of the characters in 1:6 without all the bull____, delays, etc.

I hope the rest of the figures come out as well. I was told that one of the holdups was that their go to factory did not have a stock 1/6 female body. They tried useing a different factory for Maureen, but they dropped the ball bigtime. I really can't see any other company taking on this license. Most producers seem to only want to do 2 or 3 characters from a specific property and then move on to something else. SFM had already produced prototypes of all the Jupiter two passengers plus a few of the aliens. Really hope they get enough support from fans to finish them out.

I wish another company would acquire the license and produce worthy versions of the characters in 1:6 without all the bull____, delays, etc.

These are very worthy versions of the characters. Unfortunately,
bull---- delays are unforeseeable when you don't plan on people screwing you over. But, I guess thats business sometimes.

Back