LOST episode 2.2 *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they are attempting to quarantine her. :wacky

It seems that Desmond is waiting for some guy, or why else would he ask Locke if 'he is the guy' or (something to that effect).

SwoopingCloakofSureness said:
It seems that Desmond is waiting for some guy, or why else would he ask Locke if 'he is the guy' or (something to that effect).

Sombody posted a good theory about this, remember when Desmond asked locke "Are you the one" Locke sais yes and then Desmond says" what did the snowman say to the other snowman" Locke didnt know. Supposidly Hurley was telling the same joke to the other survivors and the answer was "Freeze" So the theory is That since Hurley used the #'s for his gain he will now be the one stuck in the hatch. What do you think of that? :naughty

One of Nine said:
Sombody posted a good theory about this, remember when Desmond asked locke "Are you the one" Locke sais yes and then Desmond says" what did the snowman say to the other snowman" Locke didnt know. Supposidly Hurley was telling the same joke to the other survivors and the answer was "Freeze" So the theory is That since Hurley used the #'s for his gain he will now be the one stuck in the hatch. What do you think of that? :naughty

I believe the punch-line is "Do you smell carrots?"

I definately think that Desmond is down in the hatch because somebody needs to manually disarm whatever the numbers disarm every 2 hours. He has been down there forever and wants out. Somebody is going to need to replace him. However, I came across a spoiler that i wish I hadn't.... so I think I know what happens next week :banghead

Lookin4Precious said:
I believe the punch-line is "Do you smell carrots?"

That sounds good also! :D I don't remeber Hurley telling the joke, I just thought the theory sounded pretty sound.

One of Nine said:
That sounds good also! :D I don't remeber Hurley telling the joke, I just thought the theory sounded pretty sound.

:wacky As good as any ... keep working guys. :google

So this is interesting (albiet confusing). As if we don't already have 1,000,000 questions. I went back to that site (https://www.oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.htm) and was browsing about. I noticed a button on the lower right that says "Pre Board Check In". When you click on it there is a single name "Ethan Rom." Below each letter is a box, and each box is baby blue. According to the key, that means "available."

How is Ethan in the system if he was just ON the Island? Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Could it be an anagram for something?

Yea I found that too, drag each letter of his name down into the boxes spelling out "other man". Don't worry no spoiler here, but its pretty cool!

Mutant Enemy said:
That is weird! Was it a commercial or a music video?

Someone in the UK can correct me if i'm wrong, but I think it was just a promo for the show. It certainly wasn't a musical video for the Portishead song. I like it.. totally wierd.. but i like it.

Notice how Walt and Locke are like circus conductors? The survivors all look sickly and exhausted while they're smiling and forcing the rest of them to dance... very cool.

Lookin4Precious said:
Found this interesting. I am sure our European fans have seen it. It is just so interesting to see how different a show can be marketed. This would NEVER be used in the States.... but i do love it. I'm always down for a little Portishead....

https://homepage.mac.com/mprieve/.Public/lost.mpg

You right there If I would have seen this as the advert for the show I would have thought it was somekind of freakshow :D

This could be a red-herring like the Rousseau book, but at least there's other stuff out there to support it -- kinda spoilery if accurate....

Dharma?

Damn! That is very creepy. If you take the mpnster sound, and then take what Walt says when reversed, makes one of those wild theories I thought was bull **** seem spot on!

Last edited:
I found a great link that describes the markings (Gua is what they are called) around the yin yang and what they mean.
You can check it out here: link

Back