Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You made the right choice :rock

Good having you aboard.

:rock :rock I haven't really seen anything about this game or tried the demo....but I liked the idea of playing through the story. I don't mind button mashers and hope it doesn't take long for me to get the hand of things. :)

:rock :rock I haven't really seen anything about this game or tried the demo....but I liked the idea of playing through the story. I don't mind button mashers and hope it doesn't take long for me to get the hand of things. :)

It's easy, you'll get it down in no time.

Remember Jen, mash B a lot while holding LB. That's just about all you need to know.

Remember Jen, mash B a lot while holding LB. That's just about all you need to know.

I also like to mash X and Y while holding LB. :D :lol Well I played a little bit of the game last night. It's good.......but not in my top 10. I may enjoy it more as I get further into it and try some MP.

I also like to mash X and Y while holding LB. :D :lol Well I played a little bit of the game last night. It's good.......but not in my top 10. I may enjoy it more as I get further into it and try some MP.

Yeah, you really have to be a fan of "hack and slash" to like this game IMO. some people love that gameplay style so they should love it. I get bored with it so the demo was more than enough for me.

You don't yawn...you normally squeal....loudly.

Animated_Pig.gif
Animated_Pig.gif
Animated_Pig.gif
Animated_Pig.gif
Animated_Pig.gif
Animated_Pig.gif

I think when I pick up this game, I'll use one of my older controllers just so I don't wear out the B key. I need the B key in top condition for chainsaw battles. :lol

I think when I pick up this game, I'll use one of my older controllers just so I don't wear out the B key. I need the B key in top condition for chainsaw battles. :lol

You use more buttons than B. LB, X, Y, B, etc. Standard fare.

You actually use more buttons playing this than Gears. Which is funny that people ripping on it are all pretty much... Gears players ;)

Joining the thread late here but I have the game as well, I love it and I'm currently highly addicted to it. Seems everyone has it for 360 though? I have it ps3.

Back