• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loose Hot Toys/Sideshow Star Wars & Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Odd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prices include fees and shipping in US
All items are loose and in good condition. I've noted any issues and will provide pictures.

HT Luke Skywalker SOLD(exclusive set, does not include light up saber arm)
HT First Order Stormtrooper $150

HT Classic Predator $200(modded to Jungle Hunter, includes custom base)
HT City Hunter SOLD(modded paint, neck shortened,wrist blades fixed position,custom straps,includes custom skull and spine trophy, includes custom TD mask and canon)
HT Elder Predator 2.0 $180 (includes shipper and art box, and custom base)

HT Obiwan Kenobi SOLD
HT Stormtrooper SOLD (some marks on armor)
HT Han Solo & ChewbaccaSOLD(exclusive set, +painted Jnix head, drybrushed chewy)
Sideshow Captain Rex Phase 2 SOLD
Sideshow C3PO & R2D2 SOLD (broken piston on 3po)
HT Kylo Ren SOLD
HT Rey & BB8 SOLD
HT Boba Fett Deluxe SOLD (includes shipper and art box, and grey wrist pegs)

Last edited:
hey sorry I've been severely slacking on keeping up with my sales thread, but it has now been updated and added predator pictures

Truth be told these are all pieces I don't want to sell and never thought i would, but I've come to a crossroads in my life and the time has come for me to move on from these. With that in mind please forgive me if I don't respond with the most enthusiasm

Last edited:
Back