Loose head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texlander

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone had any good advice for tightening up a head that sits a bit loose on a neck? I've bought some heads and have some others I might like to swap out onto another body. They fit over the neck's fine, but there's a bit of space still. We're talking Dragon or Sideshow type heads, with the full neck.

I'm wondering if anyone has a solution for taking up that space?

Thanks!

Texlander

Glue, sculptey, or wood putty, which I've been using lately because it cures quicker and you can make it non permanent by twisting the plug just before it cures.

a hot glue gun works good.................so if you ever wanted to take it back off just heat it up with a hair dryer.

Thanks!

Those are all really good suggestions I hadn't thought of. I do want to make it non-permanent.

I've never used sculptey or wood putty. Charles, do mean twisting the head on the neck plug as it's curing? How long does that usually take?

I like the idea of the hot glue gun. Last time I used that I think was in school, but I seem to remember it being pretty easy to manipulate.

Back