Looks like there's a new version Mjolnir for the Avengers movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there is. Gotta sell more merchandise.

From that shot, you're right. Handle is a different color and there's no hand loop thingy.

Last edited:
From that shot, you're right. Handle is a different color and there's no hand loop thingy.

There is a strap. At both ends of the handle there is something that looks like a metal ring near the head and a metal cap on the end. The color of the leather is different and the lines in the handle are different.

I suspect that is a stunt double in the pic.

Does it really need a new thread for that.

NO.

How about a new one with the new Pant THOR is sporting?

In my opinion, a new version hammer is big news.

You were forced to read the thread how?

Thor's Mjolnir:
untitled56.jpg

Avenger's Mjolnir:
a103a0ce1d1be5d6.jpg

spl307016001wm900.jpg

There is a strap. At both ends of the handle there is something that looks like a metal ring near the head and a metal cap on the end. The color of the leather is different and the lines in the handle are different.

I suspect that is a stunt double in the pic.

After looking at it again, I do see the hand loop thingy. I think I should trademark that name (hand loop thingy) before it catches on.

LOL

No, there are major differences.

First, the head is larger. Second, the original has the thin silver bits and there are 12 of them down the handle.

On this pic they look thicker and certainly appear to be less than 12 due to the thickness

Also, there seems to be a silver tip on the end of the handle and one where the handle goes into the head.

I think I should trademark that name (hand loop thingy) before it catches on.

Yeah . . . it's called a lanyard. Been "caught on" for a few centuries.

I thought there was already a loop on the handle

It's always been there. His signature hammer twirl would be impossible without it.

No, there are major differences.

Major? :lol As in he had a warhammer in Thor but has a ballpeen hammer in Avengers?

Thor%2B2.jpg

VS.

00938464000-1

:monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back