Looks like the GG boba statue has been finalized!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spaceman said:
I have no inside information, but similarity in packaging styles & the same little yellow quality inspection stickers have made me wonder if these figures weren't actually manufactured at exactly the same Chinese locations.

It is no secret that GG and SSW are/were made in the same factory.

BTW I have the whole GG statue and Diorama line as well and love it. The 1/4 scale coming might change my priorites though. Although I have seen all the announced PF's at the Con I really need Vader in person to help me decide which way to go.

BUT I AM GETTING GRIEVOUS NO MATTER WHAT!!! :D

Jesse

Well, I think all lines have their hits and misses. I really like Attakus but their human statues are not quite there and the poses are very static, but I have to say, the ones they did well like the vaders I and II, darth maul, chewie (definately get it!), C3PO, and their yodas really rock.

My first GG was C3PO and that really ruined my desire to go into their line, I was really disappointed in it. It was really tiny and light, not my idea of a polystone statue. Would be happy to sell it! Anyway, I am looking forward to their speeder bike, they put extra effort into making something unusual. I'm getting GG Luke and Maul, which were good sculpts. I think GG could have done better with Boba.

Sideshow has been consistently good, but I don't like Luke and Leia as much as the others. What kills me is that all 3 lines are different sizes!

Back