Looks Like More Bombs In London!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

They suspect a guy has sought sanctuary in UC Hospital, a short distance away from Warren Street station. Armed police are scouring the building. An Italian guy saw a man run in that direction.

Good news indeed, Figwit...but this is very alarming.

Re: re

He was shot 5 times in the back...

:\

They're sending in an Air Ambulance to the scene. Don't understand why - eyewitness says he's dead.

what a waste of an air ambulance. They should chuck the body on the track, - give the rats a feed !!

re

He was shot 5 times in the back...

No, the policy the armed police have adopted (the same as Israeli police) in recent times is to aim at the head, as in this case. The thinking behind this is that any shot to the torso may detonate a bomb attached to a suspect, so they aim not to incapacitate but to kill. It is recommended that 2 shots are discharged not 5, according to a retired Scotland Yard commander.

Yeah, I posted that whilst the details were just coming in. Israeli policy has been shoot anything that moves til now.. so it's no wonder...

To shoot someone in the head 5 times? What the hell were they thinking.

I hope the guys above can retract their comments, now we know the guy was not linked to the suicide bombing attempts and that the police force regret the whole incident.

re

To shoot someone in the head 5 times?

The inquest has begun hearing evidence, and it would appear that the guy received 7 head shots and a shot to the shoulder.:eek :\

It sounds like an execution to me. How do you have that good an aim, at a man running away, and while he is falling down dead.

I wonder what the result of this inquest will be. Yeah, right, bend it like Beckham.

Back