Looks like 3A GIJOE is coming.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously. Where are the masses of collectors who insist that they don't want classic Joes? Don't the Masters of the Universe Classics, and Masterpiece Transformers lines tell these companies anything?
MotU-Check
Transformers-Check
Thundercats-Check
Voltron-Check
G I Joe- NOPE!

What the eff?

I've heard the excuse for years, G I Joe fans are cheap or unwilling to pay for high end dolls, well there has yet to be a company to produce true RAH designs in the high end market, so until someone does, I don't agree with that. I just don't buy the idea that every 80's property known to man has a consumer group willing to pay except G I Joe.

If there is a market for interpreted nonsense, then there must be one for classic designs also.

But there's a difference between figures made with modern technology in a classic style, and very large reproductions of original toys.

:lecture

I've heard the excuse for years, G I Joe fans are cheap or unwilling to pay for high end dolls

Yep. Pretty absurd.

"$1500 for an AFA Snake Eyes w/Wolf? Sure! But $200 for a state of the art 12 inch classic Snake Eyes? Unthinkable!"

Sio-Bibble.jpg

Never go full Sio Bibble. :lecture

The Optimus doesn't look too bad. I guess you could trust them to make BATS, Armored Cobra Command and Deep Six...

Gentle Giant did and no one cared.

because they started off with straight arm crap and some of the most boring styled characters of GI Joe...they should of started with a mix of 83,84 and 85

like Storm Shadow,Zartan,Destro etc

But there's a difference between figures made with modern technology in a classic style, and very large reproductions of original toys.

And then showing no signs that they were going to go past 5 figures. I had my money tucked away ready to throw at them if i saw some signs that they would carry on with at least the whole series 1 range.

After looking at their prime more and more; I'm starting to have some hope for their GI JOE figures. Again, we have to wait and see.

Back