• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lOOKING TO TRADE SOME HOT TOYS FOR SS THE DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarvis.321

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I Have 2 brand new figures both hot toys bruce wayne batman and the new indina jones! I am interested in trading for the dead series! Pm if you are interested and with a list of what you have pics are welcome! And yes this would be my first trade on here! I have one pos feedback that someone left on here before I was allowed to post in this section! But we didnt trade i sent him a pillow from a sideshow jabba the hutt for free! I had an extra one and hooked him up! But thats about it! I do have 61 pos feedback on ebay! I have sold a few hot toys figures on there! which is where these two will end up if no one would like to deal. I am nsmaisel on ebay! Let me know! Also I love the sideshow jason figures part 6 is a fav and freddy vs jason so im open! if you have any of these too?

Last edited:
I had a positive experience with Jarvis. We were going to trade my Jabba plate for his Jabba pillow. He ended up selling the Jabba completely and just sent me the pillow to be nice.

Just a heads up...jarvis and I had agreed on a trade for my Patient Zero, Corporate Spokesman, Street Prophet and Harbinger for his SS Indy (I'm at the point of really just wanting to get rid of my Dead set), and he initially insisted on me shipping PZ and another to him first, and upon receipt, he'd send Indy and I'd send the other two.

Obviously, given his lack of feedback on here, I wasn't comfortable with doing that, so he said he'd send Indy off Friday morning and text me a tracking number by noon. I was going to ship his box either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. I never heard from him, and I sent him a PM on here Friday asking which shipping service he would prefer, which he never responded to.

The entire time, he kept insisting I send first, because he was "nervous" about sending at the same time. He hasn't logged on here since early Friday morning, and I've yet to hear anything from him. Obviously I held off on sending my figures his way once the communication stopped.

I don't know if there's a personal issue keeping him from communicating or if he was just out to score some free figures, but to anyone else who may be dealing with him or discussing a deal, be aware that something's rotten in Denmark here.

Back