Looking to Start my collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NyIsles91

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hey everybody after purchasing a few of the dark horse game of thrones pieces I am looking to finally start purchasing the more expensive ones such as the dark horse tyrion and the hbo arya collectible. I was also looking to dive into collectibles from DC

So after thats all said what i am asking is can anyone suggest the sites i should be looking into to make sure i pay a good price for what i am buying?

I didnt want to overpay for a figurine one day and look a week later and find out i messed up and could have saved a considerable amount of money considering how these pieces are not cheap

thank you for your time

hey everybody after purchasing a few of the dark horse game of thrones pieces I am looking to finally start purchasing the more expensive ones such as the dark horse tyrion and the hbo arya collectible. I was also looking to dive into collectibles from DC

So after thats all said what i am asking is can anyone suggest the sites i should be looking into to make sure i pay a good price for what i am buying?

I didnt want to overpay for a figurine one day and look a week later and find out i messed up and could have saved a considerable amount of money considering how these pieces are not cheap

thank you for your time

have you look into Threezero Game Of Thrones 1/6 figure series? I think they are worth getting if you are a fan as details are much better than figure statues. they may cost alot more but they can hold their value.

also unless the item is widely available in the US, ebay price is generally higher than online shops & retail price. usually people go ebay looking for used item & items that are sold out at retails.

With the popularity of the show, Threea will probably release more characters in the future.

ebay is one of the better gauges to see what people are paying for things. not what people have listed as prices... but if you select the "sold" option on the left of the screen you can see what auctions are actually selling for on items.

have you look into Threezero Game Of Thrones 1/6 figure series? I think they are worth getting if you are a fan as details are much better than figure statues. they may cost alot more but they can hold their value.

also unless the item is widely available in the US, ebay price is generally higher than online shops & retail price. usually people go ebay looking for used item & items that are sold out at retails.

With the popularity of the show, Threea will probably release more characters in the future.

Thanks a lot. I'm actually looking to get into threezero. Just pre ordered the daenerys figure. I had seen bigbadtoystore and from the little research I have done that seems to be one of the better sites/cheaper ones on figures. Do you have experience with that site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebay is one of the better gauges to see what people are paying for things. not what people have listed as prices... but if you select the "sold" option on the left of the screen you can see what auctions are actually selling for on items.

unless it's a common item the ebay sold price is just as inflated as their listing prices.

and auction final price sometimes can't be trusted. too low, seller can easily cancel & relist them.

and note many people are willing to pay inflated price on ebay.

I say online shops will give you an idea on the retail price and if it's sold out, you can decide whether to pay for the ebay prices.

Thanks a lot. I'm actually looking to get into threezero. Just pre ordered the daenerys figure. I had seen bigbadtoystore and from the little research I have done that seems to be one of the better sites/cheaper ones on figures. Do you have experience with that site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pick one that has good service & after sales & offer membership points that you can use on your future purchase.

for Threezero items you can worry less about inflated 2nd hand market because as long as there are many buyers there are many sellers and price can become competitive.

also some sites has good discount on certain figures during certain times.

Back