Looking to make custom commission of a 1/6 scale head of Rose Tico from Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chemicals

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have never broken into the custom figure realm, I am looking for someone that I can commission a custom head sculpt of Rose Tico from Star Wars The Last Jedi (2017) to complete my Resistance shelf. The head really seems to be giving me the most problems, while the clothes would be easier to find someone to do. The only one I've found was about 700 dollars which seems insane to me.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

I have never broken into the custom figure realm, I am looking for someone that I can commission a custom head sculpt of Rose Tico from Star Wars The Last Jedi (2017) to complete my Resistance shelf. The head really seems to be giving me the most problems, while the clothes would be easier to find someone to do. The only one I've found was about 700 dollars which seems insane to me.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

If you think that $700 is insane then you will be sorely disappointed. As this character has a limited market and desire you would have to pay hefty for a short run or one of a kind and in both instances $700 would be a drop in the bucket. Custom sculpts unfortunately aren't cheap as a quality artist's time isn't cheap.

Custom figures can end up being very expensive. It’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility for $700 to be a relatively standard rate, once all is said and done. Mass production can lower the cost but a one off figure will have a higher price point. I’d suggest finding commission artists whose sculpt work you do enjoy, see what their rates are, compare them, and make the best choice. Not insulting your intelligence, just trying to make the point that a single custom figure can oftentimes be very expensive.

Back