Looking to build a season 5 TWD Rick Grimes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksteezy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I'm in the process of purchasing the sculpt, however this will be the first custom I put together and I'm a complete noob....I'm gonna do this slowly so I'm not looking for the cheapest options, but the best if possible...

Which body type represents Rick Grimes?
Any links to where I can purchase and weather a sheepskin jacket?
Any recommendations for jeans and boots?
Also an assault rifle, belt with holster and his iconic gun.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....thank you so much!

ok first what sculpt you going with?
the out fit contact Tinela Ayres for a really accurate coat or you can contact the guy who made mine Michael Archangel Flanery both on face book. there the 2 best out there because the others are leather and his coat wasn't leather.
mine
IMAG0051.jpg
shirt go with the hot toys t2 dx 10 grey shirt or take that shirt and dye it maroon color like mid almost last of season look.
pants go with redman black jeans just weather them
belt red man
gun I found some really nice die cast ones on ebay but there expensive
boots either wolverine boots and just paint them or red man
machete try Tinela or George wall he also makes a nice but cheaper belt and gun but very show accurate
the body I used on my 3 ricks was the emasculated muscle body
thL18N9GTL.jpg

I hope this helps you out and cant wait to see yours completed if you have any questions just hit me up im happy to help!

Thank you brother! I actually just purchased the Yh Ha head sculpt! You answered it all! Love your Rick dude!

Ok so looking into that emulated muscle figure I read there might be some issues fitting on the head, is there a TruType male body you can recommend?...is he more on the slim narrow shoulder end or the muscular body type?...

IMG_7173.jpg
I must admit, I didn't go for the jacket look. But I've got a TTM19, Yh Ha sculpt. T800 Grey shirt, heavily weathered. Nat Chan black jeans with Ghost Rider boots. Belt is John Blake, machete is made by Nightbreed Customs. Have a die-cast AK from EBay and a revolver from a really old HT figure. Can't remember which but the alot of the newer revolvers aren't big enough.

everything on him looks sweet very nice custom! Did you paint the sculpt? I only see one problem the colt python is the wrong model. ricks only has three vents on it not 4 but still cool!

Yeah, I specifically bought a bigger one, as the TTM19 is quite a bulky body, I wanted the Colt to have the same oversized feel that the real one does, I actually own a screen accurate full metal replica of the real Colt. I didn't paint the sculpt, it was painted by Yh Ha sculpture.

you could always go a cheaper rout and use the hit figure body. There about 30-40 us and there really good for like rick and john mcclane bodies
remember if your putting the coat on him his arms wont be showing anyway.

Back