Looking for Terminator 2 Harley Davidson Fatboy 1/6 scale for hot toys T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunna

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy it, looks like the Tamiya version has sold out everywhere i look.

Gonna have to keep looking. If you don't see it today, look tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day...

I've been looking for a Fatboy for a long time now for my T800. Every time one popped up for sale on Ebay it went for well in excess of $400-$500 :horror which is a a massive rip off. What I have done is purchased on of these 1/6 scale bikes;

Testors Harley Davidson 1:6 Road King Classic

It is an amazingly well detailed and heavy kit. Lots and lots of metal parts. I can't recommend it enough. Looks almost real. It only set me back $70. You will need to paint the body panels black and leave a few of the parts off it such as the windshield and carry bags. Overall a really easy modification.

I've attached a picture of the original bike and my display after I modified it. Sorry about the sub-par quality but I had to use my mobile phone.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the bike or modification.

Cheers

^^
That's looks great Razor, a really impressive piece :)

Thank heaps mate . It really makes the T800 stand out. I have some really impressive collectables displayed but most people gravitate straight to the T800. The modifiction to the bike was relatively easy and pain free and only set me back $70.

I did my homework and this model RoadKing is the closest match to the FatBoy as far as size and look (following the modification).

A friend of mine got a 1:6 official HD Fat Boy byke for $50 from Amazon, time ago!
I saw some crazy prices like 185 EUR on eBay for sold out items; but it's BS to buy a 1:6 byke for such a price!

Please, if you find one for sale, lemme know, guys! Thank you.

You can also buy a Harley phone. They're 1/6 so just remove the bottom panel with a screwdriver. I painted mine black since at the time all I saw was silver and red. Average price was $30 back then.
I lucked out and got mine for $10 shipped. :)

Terminator.jpg

You can also buy a Harley phone. They're 1/6 so just remove the bottom panel with a screwdriver. I painted mine black since at the time all I saw was silver and red. Average price was $30 back then.
I lucked out and got mine for $10 shipped. :)

Terminator.jpg

That's a phone?
Looks pretty cool!

Lol, yup. The gas tank is the actual phone. The good thing about it is it's already assembled and they're usually cheap but looks excellent in hand. There's no way you would know its a phone.

Re: Looking for Terminator 2 Harley Davidson Fatboy 1/6 scale for Hot Toys T-800

Someone offered me a brand new unopened official 1:6 Harley Davidson Fat Boy but it's with remote control; so the price is 340 USD!

:eek Is this a fair price for such an item?

46449825117935498108710.jpg

Last edited:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pejASiZqaA[/ame]

I dunno how much these things typically go for though. I have a feeling not as much as $340 though. Anyone?

Back