Action Figure Looking for some Alien to pair with HT Classic Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookp

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I can't decide which Alien to pair with my HT Classic Predator. Any recommendations?

DSC_0025_6420.jpg

I paired mine with the big chap alien, but I think it's cool to have the first iteration of a character. The big chap isn't as pose able though, so if you're going for action, I wouldn't recommend.

I paired mine with the big chap alien, but I think it's cool to have the first iteration of a character. The big chap isn't as pose able though, so if you're going for action, I wouldn't recommend.

I was thinking of getting big chap, but yeah, the poseability would be an issue. I have found one seller selling his big chap for $183.

i vote for the dog alien. i disposed most of my aliens except for my doggies. poseability options, yes...pose them on all fours. love the chicken legs. lolz
they come with the same cons. assembly and dis assembly, they're a beeyotch. rubber skin fades, etc.

if you're getting an alien figure, you better re-touch them with the glossy mod podge. brings back the icky shiny feel it should have.

Back