Looking for picture :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi All

I have 3 star wars bust from Sideshow, Maul, Palpatine and Yoda.. and i'm thinking buying some Master replicas helmet or EFX collectibles helmet. One thing slow me, the scale between 1:1 bust from sideshow and the helmet replica

Someone have picture of both side by side?

thanks to any help

i don't have any side by side pics but you'll love the MR/eFX helmets.

IMG_6682.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

IMG_6625.jpg

IMG_4168.jpg

IMG_6627.jpg

IMG_4452.jpg

yes, i need to clean up a bit. :)

amazing!

Do you think Sideshow 1:1 bust is almost the same size of MR Helmet? If i buy some helmet and put side by side i will not see a big difference scale between both items?

thanks again for you picture

i don't have any side by side pics but you'll love the MR/eFX helmets.

IMG_6682.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

IMG_6625.jpg

IMG_4168.jpg

IMG_6627.jpg

IMG_4452.jpg

yes, i need to clean up a bit. :)

amazing!

Do you think Sideshow 1:1 bust is almost the same size of MR Helmet? If i buy some helmet and put side by side i will not see a big difference scale between both items?

thanks again for you picture

Well, the MR Helmets are full sized helmets that can be worn on a human head, and the Sideshow 1:1 busts are roughly the size of a human head, so I wouldn't expect you to notice any differences. They're both 1:1 reproductions after all.

It is possible to find a website or link with all star wars helmet made by Master Replicas?

thanks guys

sad to see MR have stop to made star wars stuff..

MR helmet better than EFX?

I think the consensus is that the eFx helmet is very slightly better than the MR one, although the MR is probably more in demand by collectors because people want one that fits in with the rest of their MR collection.

??? They're both 1:1 scale....

Yeh but 'Hot Toys' and 'Medicom' are both 1/6th scale

So I think his questions valid ???

I don't recall him asking about either of those. :lol

My point was that although a company says their items are a certain scale it doesnt necassarily mean that another companies scale will be the same as theirs, odd as that may sound.

Certain 1:6th scale Medicom items arent in scale with certain Hot Toys 1:6th scale items

Hope that clarifies things

Back