• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Loose Sideshow Collectibles Planet of the Apes 1/6 Scale Figures. NEED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Looking for some Loose Sideshow Collectibles Planet of the Apes 1/6 Scale Figures. I was going to buy all of the characters made new in the box but need tons of the same characters for my Ape City Project. Just looking for all the Planet of the Apes figures made by Sideshow loose with all accessories. If you have any of them loose please message me with pricing. Find it would save me the cost to buy new ones which would add up a bunch. Need TONS. Taylor, Nova, Brent, Cornelius, Zira, Dr. Zaius, Gorilla Soldiers, Ursus, Mutant Leader, Mutant Jailer, Lawgiver Statue etc. The Ape figures I need triples of. Humans just each version made. Message me and we'll talk it out. Thanks for looking!:wave

Ryan

Back