• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Hot Toys Planet of the Apes Soldier,Captain or Ursus 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

As the title states looking for the Hot Toys Planet of the Apes Soldier, Captain or Ursus 1/6 Scale Collectible Figures. Really pricing out how much they all go for these days since eBay prices are ridiculous. So if any of you are selling any of the 3 please message me. Can be mint or used but has to be in great condition. Complete with everything including the art box. Pm me please as my Ape City Project needs some Apes to go along with it. Thanks for looking! :wave

Ryan

Last edited:
Re: Looking for Hot Toys Planet fo the Apes Soldier,Captain or Ursus 1/6 Scale Figure

Bump! Looking for some Apes! Too add if any of you have loose Sideshow Planet of the Apes figures message me please. Thanks! :wave

Bump to the top years later! Still searching.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back